We have all heard of the numerous benefits of eating salmon regularly. I try to give my toddler two portions a week of salmon. This recipe is super quick to make and full of flavour making it great for the whole family
The quantities below are for one regular sized fillet of salmon, simply scale up the quantities to feed the whole family. My toddler usually eats half of salmon fillet and I serve with roast potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 regular sized salmon fillet (approx 230g)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or grated
- 1 scallion, finely chopped (include green leafy parts)
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- Handful of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Twist black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the salmon fillet on a foil lined baking tray.
- Slit the salmon a couple of times and fill each slit with the garlic.
- Scatter the coriander leaves and scallions over the salmon.
- In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients to create a sauce and pour over the salmon fillet.
- Parcel the salmon up in the foil and bake for 20 minutes. Serve immediately and pour over any remaining sauce in the foil over the salmon fillet.
Always check for small bones in salmon before serving to your toddler.